Just walk through our factory floor and you can see the passion, the precision and the meaningful relationship our people have to our vision, our products, our premises, and our new way of doing things the old-fashioned way. The people-fashioned way;
- In the pursuit of fairness and equal opportunity, everyone at Poly Nation is paid according to relevant Bargaining Council rates.
- Our staff members are all encouraged to be union members (if they aren’t already). While most companies feel hamstrung and frustrated by labour unions and legislation, we choose to embrace the structures they provide – and use them to create a happier, safer, and more empowered work place for all.
- Our premises and operation procedures are in full compliance with the most stringent International Labour Policy audits.
- For financial stability and peace of mind, all staff members are covered by a successful Provident Fund.
- We have a pro-active policy in terms of in-house training. We closely monitor our staff competencies and talents, and constantly seek opportunities to upskill and promote in-house talent.
- As a result of our fair labour policies and training programmes; we have a consistent, well-trained and reliable skills base. And our staff retention record is exemplary for the industry.